Has your RV, Truck or Bus suffered damage due to violent weather, trees, or a collision?
Need RV Restoration Services? Rely on Elizabeth Truck Center for
Everything from RV Collision Repair to RV Roof Replacement
When it comes to RV restoration and repair services, Elizabeth Truck Center RV body shop has the most experience with collision repair and bodywork than anyone else in the industry in the North East!
Whether you require RV body repair, RV fiberglass repair or RV roof replacement as a result of an accident, or need exterior painting and RV decal replacement to return your coach to its original appearance, our pros can handle it all.
- Multi-bay facility with 60′ paint booths
- 80 experienced paint artisans
- Sophisticated paint-matching camera system
- Experts in RV fiberglass repair and metalwork, including stainless steel and aluminum repairs
- Authorized to perform RV collision repair services for leading insurance carriers including Progressive®, GMAC®, Allstate®,
- USAA®, Geico®, Nationwide® and National Interstate®
- Custom paint repairs
- Diamond Shield® and 3M® front-end mask
- Door repairs and replacement
- Finish buffing
- OEM paint matching
- RV decal replacement
- RV fiberglass repair
- RV roof replacement and repairs
Why choose Elizabeth Truck Center for your RV painting Collision needs?
- Our artisans have more experience in paint repair and refinishing than anyone else in the industry.
- Our sophisticated paint-matching system allows us to match all colors on any brand of coach.
- Our heated, 70-foot, downdraft RV painting booths produce a flawless, uniform finish across your entire coach.
- Our specialists are adept at applying replacement RV decals, and will ensure your new RV decals are precisely positioned.
- Our expert clear-coat application will prolong the life of your RV paint and replacement RV decals.
- In addition to RV painting and RV decal replacement, we provide finish buffing, Diamond Shield® and 3M® front-end mask, and other finishing services.